EARLY NEWS FROM OUR CHQ REGARDING THE
OUTCOME OF STRIKE SETTLEMENT. PLEASE AWAIT FOR MORE DETAILS.
1. No closure of RMS for three years and No one will be transferred to L1 or L2 unless they request so.
2. L1 sorting hub will be opened on requirement.
3. APMC will not be opened further. No APMC for Chennai / Mumbai. Position will be decided after two years.
4. Speedpost hub will be under RMS.
5. There will be NO CLOSURE OF POST OFFICES. NO MERGER OF POSTOFFICES. RELOCATION OF UNVIABLE POSTOFFICE WILL BE DECIDED ONLY BY DIRECTORATE.
6. Group of Secretaries under CABINET SECRETARY accepts- Revision of OTA and GDS BONUS enhanced Limit Rs 3500/-
7. Postman Exam/ postman recruitment/MTS recruitment rules will be modified. Open market recruitment of 25% will be changed and maximum benefits to GDS.
8. Cash handling point for GDSBPM ( Existing one point for Rs 20000/- ) will be favourably finalized shortly.
9. Protection of TRCA will be ensured. Orders will be issued shortly.
10. GDS compassionate appointments---- will be modified suitably
11. GDS mail man will be redeployed suitably.
12. Chapels will be supplied to GDS.
13. a. GDS –cash conveyance allowance existing Rs 50/- per month will be changed to Rs 50/- per day. Suitable proposal will be sent.
b. Casual labour . Committee report already submitted . Decision will be made with in a week.
14. PO & RMS Accountant pay fixation will be decided favourably.
15. Restriction posting again to Single handed/ double handed post offices will be relaxed and Divisional head will decide case to case.
16. Un qualified accountant will also be granted Special Pay.
17. Fidelity bond for Treasurer and Single handed SPM will be abolished.
18. Clarificatory orders for Post attached quarters will be issued shortly.
19. Protection of pay for defunct accountant is agreed
20. New pension scheme statement will be given periodically
21. Enhanced Financial Powers for LSG/HSG II and HSG I will be notified with in a month.
22. Over payment cases against APM (Accounts ) will be considered on Humanitarian angle.
23. Revision of Honorarium- orders will be issued shortly.
24. Physically challenged officials will also be permitted for IPO exam
25. Cash handling allowance at enhanced rate for TREASURERS will be examined
26. MACP I/II/III officials will also be eligible for Treasury / Accountant allowances
27. Next JCM Departmental council meeting is to be conducted in Feb 2012
28. All Circle heads will conduct RJCM with in due Period .
29. Monthly /Bimonthly / Four monthly meetings will be conducted in due time
30. Cadre Restructuring with in 31/3/2012
31. Another committee will be constituted for MMS Drivers
32. PLI/RPLI work will be under taken at RO/CO for the town divisions where RO/CO is situated
33. Honorarium for PLI/RPLI work will be given
34. All GDS posts will be filled shortly
35. Postmaster cadre officials will also be permitted to officiate HSG I/HSG II Postmasters
36. Postmaster cadre officials will also be permitted to appear in IPO/Group B exam
37. PO & RMS Accountant will also be permitted for Postmaster Grade I exam
38. System Administrator---- conveyance allowance and Road mileage will be granted. Another committee will be formed for their Cadre Restructuring with in a month.
39. Trainer allowance will be given to System Administrators and WCTC trainers also.
40. New guidelines will be issued for SBCO staff RT and transfer.
41. SB Minus balance cases –Our Staff side Proposals will be examined.
42. Contributory negligence factor – Another instruction will be issued
43. PO& RMS Accountant – Special Hierarchical will be considered
44. Declination of promotion before 1/9/2008 - Granting of MACP in such cases - orders will be caused to be issued by DOPT
45. FR 17 A will not be issued for simple cases only deserves for Dies Non.
46. Another instruction will be issued for stopping Melas and training on holidays and Sundays
In respect of RTP service and RRR cases, department rejected our demands. For the unsettled demands it is agreed to arrange a meeting with our Minister of States for communications. Hence the proposed strike is called off.