Please Initialize the Holiday as early as possible
( First Enter Weekly Holidays, then Declared Holidays )
SanchayPost -> Super -> Initialisation -> Holidays -->
This screen is provided to initialise the holidays. They can be weekly holidays like Sunday and also the declared holidays.
- Enter the start date (for eg: 01/01/2013) and end date (for eg: 31/12/2013).
- Select the weekly holiday (Sunday or Saturday) from the list.
- Click on Create button. This will automatically create the holidays with the selected day (Sunday).
- To enter the declared holidays, enter the date in the field from Declared holidays form and also the description.
- (For ex: if the date typed is 26/01/2013, the description should be Republic day and so on). The day will be displayed automatically.
- Now click on the Save button.
- To view the list of holidays click on View button.
- To modify any record in the holiday list, click on Modify button.
- The list of all the holidays entered will be displayed on the screen. Modify the required record and click Modify button.
- To delete any record in the holiday list, select the record and click on the Delete button.
- To exit, click on Exit option in the main menu.