Monday 9 April 2012

Day - 4

அறிவைத் தேடி ..................

அறிவைத் தேடுவோம் !                      அடுத்த தலைமுறை வளர்ப்போம் !

1. An official provided with staff quarters is transferred in the middle of academic year to another station. What is his HRA entitlement?

1. In such cases, if he detains the Govt. accommodation at the old station, HRA will be allowed for
   8 months at the new station.

2. If not in occupation of Govt. accommodation in old station and not allotted accommodation in
new station and leaves family at old station, HRA is allowed as under:

(i) For first 2 months of assuming charge At the rate drawn at the old the new station.

(ii) For the next 4 months or till the end of At the rate drawn at the old station or academic year, whichever is later the maximum rate allowed at the new station for residence taken on rent, whichever is less.

1. As per MOF No. 19055/1/E-IV/2002 dt. 28.03.2003, employees transferred due to shifting of head quarters, shall be entitled to HRA at the rate admissible to them at the old head quarters, if their families continue to reside there, for six months or till the employee is allotted or secures family accommodation at new head quarters whichever is earlier.

2. Both husband and wife are posted in one station and one is provided with Government accommodation. They are claiming HRA for both saying that they are residing separately. Whether it is permissible?

No. HRA will be allowed irrespective of the fact whether they live together or separately except in pursuance of a court order of judicial separation, in case of any one is allotted with Government accommodation and working in the same station.

3. What is the rate of compensation in lieu of rent free accommodation?

The lowest amount charged as license fee for the entitled type of accommodation will be the compensation to those not provided with quarters as service condition in lieu of rent free accommodation.

4. Whether Transport Allowance is admissible to the employees under suspension?

No. In case if the suspension period covers a calendar month partially, Transport Allowance for that month shall be proportionately reduced.

5. What is the rate of Transport Allowance to physically handicapped employees?

The blind or orthopedically handicapped employees shall continue to draw this allowance of double the normal rates, which shall no case, be less than Rs. 1000/- per month plus the applicable rate of dearness allowance.

          தினம் தொடர்வோம் ....................
Courtesy : AIPEUP3, Tamil Nadu.

No comments:

Post a Comment